Sunday, January 4, 2009

T-Minus 4 Hours!

I am unabashedly a Vh1 addict. I will watch any piece of trash show they throw my way and I'm really OK with it at this point in my life.

This probably explains why I am SO excited for tonight's Rock of Love: Charm School Reunion show. Vh1 reunion shows are always amazing and full of surprises. However, the word on the street is that this time, the HOST of Charm School, Sharon Osbourne, gets into a fight with everyone's favorite slutty villain, Megan. I do enjoy my fair share of underdogs and backstabbers, but I have never been a Megan fan, so I can't wait to see how this fight unfolds.

Check out the preview below and be sure to tune in to Vh1 tonight at 7 to see all the drama and ass-kicking. I can't wait!



xoxo,
Lex

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I don't have cable here but VH1 is the only non-sports channel I miss.

And how awesome is Sharon? The fake coughing is the best part.

Baby Mama Brookie said...

how drunk or drugged up was megan during that show?! she was disgusting. cant stand her! loved how sharon handled her business though.