Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Update

So after an awesome shout out from Junior and many people telling us that we don't update for months at a time (not exactly true), I figured I should give a little update.
I have been busy doing lots of lame things like studying and cleaning/reorganizing my closet (and the whole time the Eminem song "Cleanin' Out My Closet" was stuck in my head). Yesterday, Lex and I attended the wedding of one of our closest friends. I have known Jamie and Andy since high school and they finally got married! Jamie also lived with Lex and me during our last year of college. Here is a picture of super hott bride & groom rocking out at the reception:


I will do a real blog entry sometime later this week, I promise!

xoxo,
Lauren

3 comments:

Lex said...

While we were eating, Andy came over to our table and yelled "YEAH, MARRIAGE!" Hahahaha. Since I didn't catch the bouquet, I don't think my wedding will follow suit anytime soon. :(

Lex's Love Interest said...

Yay!

Lauren said...

hahaha oh my...