Sunday, October 26, 2008

RIP


Some sad news to report - one of my absolute favorite BBWs, Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson, has lost her mom and her brother in a double-homicide. Best wishes go out to her at this difficult time.

(PS: I kind of want to see The Secret Life of Bees, mostly just for her and Queen Latifah, who I also LOVE. If anyone else has seen it, let me know what you think.)

xoxo,
Lex


UPDATE: Unfortunately, according to multiple media outlets including CNN, they found a body that is likely to be J. Hud's nephew.
And even though I joke about lots of inappropriate things, I really think this is incredibly sad and am sending out vibes of sympathy to the Hudson family.

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

Junior said...

I know Lex, isn't this the saddest thing you ever heard. I didn't believe it when I first heard. And her nephew is still missing.

I am definitely sending her all my best wishes.

Lex said...

OK, I was out of the office for a bit and missed the part about the body being found. What a horrible, horrible ending to this already sad story. Hopefully the killer can eventually be brought to justice.