Monday, September 29, 2008

TWSS: Blessing or Curse?

This morning I got to work and our internet wasn't working, thus leaving me unable to accomplish any important tasks like e-mailing, printing, and checking dlisted.com. I called the friendly people at Verizon Business DSL and was connected to the lovely Greta, who ultimately helped me to resolve this problem. This is how the beginning of our conversation went:

Greta: Hi, thank you for contacting Verizon Business DSL. This is Greta; how may I help you this morning?
Me: Yes, I got into the office this morning and our internet wasn't working.
Greta: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it won't take too long to get it up.
Me: (In my head) THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!
(Actually spoken) OK, great, thanks.

Does this make me immature? If so, blame Michael Scott. He's always left me satisfied and smiling.



xoxo,
Lex

3 comments:

Lauren said...

TSS - Blessing or curse?
(that means toxic shock syndrome)

Lex said...

Definitely a blessing... hahaha

Lauren said...

Jim Henson died of TSS and I'm not even kidding you. Wikipedia told me that one day and I like LOLed/was confused/felt bad about LOLing.