Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gay Jurassic Park

Happy Hump Day, hoes.
I love having Wednesdays off and I also love that my puppy has been really chill today and just taking naps left and right. She is also like sooo in love with ice cubes, it's hilarious. We give her an ice cube and she goes nuts and bats it around the kitchen - it keeps her occupied for like 20 minutes, which is awesome.

But anyway. So, when I was like 4 years old and people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would always tell them I wanted to be a fashion designer and a basketball player. There is so much wrong with that - like, how did I know what a designer was when I was that young? And there was no WNBA at that point, so I don't know where I would have been playing basketball at, but I digress. Anyway, I am doing neither of those things now, but I love living vicariously through all the hot hoes of Project Runway each season. I've been catching up during the marathon today and I looooove it. I even got one of my roomies hooked on the show because I watch it so freaking much. Today, I found a link that seems to be SPOILERLICIOUS. It appears to tell us who the final two designers are, and I think it could be right. Maybe it's just a mindfuck, though. Idk. If you want to spoil yourself, click here and check it out!

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

Dave said...

When I read the title to this blog entry I was expecting something entirely different. Either about a money shot of DINO DNA, or a story about Dr. Alan Grant and Dr. Ian Malcolm getting it on.

Lex said...

I second Dave's comment re: the title. I had no idea what you were going for at first. But OF COURSE I clicked that link. What's even more shocking is that YOU clicked it!