Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Summer Summertiiiime

Hey readers, I totally feel bad that we keep leaving you hanging for weeks at a time with no new posts. We are truly horrible blaaaggers.

I have been working two jobs this summer so that I can blow my money on booze and tanning and Lex has been working hard at her job, which probably shouldn't be mentioned by name on here... oh who are we kidding - we all know she's the original whore from Whore Island!

So let's get interactive here, what has been the best thing you've done this summer? Leave it in the comments!

xoxo,
Lauren


P.S. I watched the entire seasons of "Gossip Girl" in like two days earlier this summer, and I realized that we both do the "xoxo" thing, but I sweartogod I didn't steal it...I promise!

1 comment:

Lex said...

I really enjoy the labels for this post because they are all so true. Thank you for keeping my job out of this. That's all I need.

The best thing I've done this summer? Listen to randos clap during The Dark Knight, of course.