Thursday, May 15, 2008

Listapolooza.

Happy Thursday, everyone! In honor of today being almost Friday, here's a fun list.

Lex's Top 3 Upcoming Events:

3. Tonight's season finale of The Office. Even the preview announcer guy knows it's going to be awesome. He knows we'll be talking about it tomorrow. I know I will - most likely with myself. SPOILER ALERT: There are none! I love spoilers, and NBC is keeping the plot for this super secret, so I honestly am going into this episode with no idea of what to expect.




2. The Pittsburgh Penguins' Stanley Cup victory:




1. The Sex and the City Movie! Here is my vision of what the future holds for Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha. And by "my vision" I mean "a video I stole from Funny or Die."


Happy Belated Birthday, Bea Arthur! She turned 85 on Tuesday. My grandma is also 85, but she is not nearly as cool as Lady Bea. I'm going to hell.
xoxo,
Lex

No comments: