Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hey Ya

Omg, I am freaking bored with all that's going on with the entertainment world at the moment. Britney is still a mess, and so is Amy Winehouse. Paris Hilton's brother followed in her footsteps and got a DUI this morning. He's only 18, so SOOPERSERIAL is suggesting we all keep our eyes out for future shenanigans from that one. The Grammy's occurred. Not that exciting. THE WRITER'S STRIKE IS OVER!!! That's amazing :)

I have a new obsession...the t.v. show LOST. If anyone wants to talk theories, I'm up for it (no spoilers!)

Nip/Tuck tonight was insaaaaane. Maybe I'll do a Nip/Tuck blog sometime devoted to the ridiculousness that show has amounted to.

SOOPERSERIAL wishes to congratulate a non-reader of ours, my friend Brooke, who just found out today that she is going to have a girl baby! I am going to tell her she has to read the blog from now on since I gave her this nice shout-out.

I am going to talk to Lex soon and make her post something good to get us back on track.

Love you all, faithful readers!

xoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

Lex said...

Hahaha, I like how you mentioned she was a "non-reader."

Brooke said...

hi chuck! i am now a "reader" of yours. lol. thanks for the shout out...way long ago!