Friday, January 4, 2008

Crazy, but it feels all right.

As I'm sure everyone knows, our beloved Britney Spears was rushed to the hospital last night following a three-hour stand off with the cops after refusing to return her children to KFed at the scheduled time. She will be given a psychiatric evaluation (FINALLY) and is in a "special needs unit" after apparently trying to kill herself. You can click here for a timeline of events, courtesy of Us Magazine.

Get better, Britney! I don't know who is to blame, but all I know is that I want the old Britney back. Hang in there - for yourself and your kids. In anticipation of your speedy recovery, I am posting one of my favorite songs/videos of yours. Earlier choices of "My Prerogative" (KFed cameo) and "Everytime" (the suicide part is probably a little inappropriate) were shot down by me, so here is your Grammy-award winning (yes, you read that right), "Toxic."




Leave Britney Alone,
Lex

3 comments:

Lauren said...

uh "toxic" deserves like 12 grams. that song is a masterpiece.

Alicia said...

Oh, don't worry about Brit Brit. She's got Dr. Phil to straighten her out.

Manuela said...

People should read this.