Sunday, December 16, 2007

Buddha or Tailor Made?

Click here if you want to know who wins I Love New York 2 a day early. Of course I clicked it, but I don't want to ruin the surprise for those of you who actually like surprises. There are a few clips from the show, including some uncensored stuff which borders on disturbing. I have heard that New York is still in a relationship with the winner, so I don't think we will be seeing a season 3 anytime soon.


Kind of makes me sad - I genuinely have love for New York. She is the true HBIC. I can't think of anyone who else would seriously say she doesn't trust parrots because they "can't speak the English diction" or refer to a huuuge python as "plus-sized." Maybe they will get their own spin-off show, which would be awesome. The Flavor of Love series and its many spawns always receives huge ratings (consistently averaging about 4 million viewers a week and always in the top 10 weekly cable shows) for Vh1, so it is possible.
xoxo,
Lex

2 comments:

Davey Boy said...

there will be a season 3, and I will be on it, and I will get my own spin off, and I will have comical moments that joel will discuss on the soup, and me and chuck will discuss them while playing facebook poker

Lex said...

Dave, if you get a chance to have love for NY, I had better get to meet her as she is my life idol.