Monday, November 26, 2007

Pacey Witter's Seven Feet Tall!


Earlier today I found myself wondering about the sexy that is Joshua Jackson. Whatever happened to our beloved Charlie Conway/Pacey Witter? Thank the Lord for Wikipedia. (Seriously, I don't know how I graduated college without it.) Lauren said that he has been dating Helen from the movie Troy - a fact that was quickly confirmed by Wiki. This brought me to the page devoted exclusively to Pacey Witter, a fictional character. Its detail is both admirable and sad, containing such gems as:

- "Pacey is a romantic at heart, but he tends to jump straight into the sack when it comes to women."
-"He also breaks up with Andie because she cheated on him with another patient while in treatment for her mental illness."
And finally,
-"Pacey also comically enters a beauty pageant and performs a skit from Braveheart."

The latter is absolutely a fan favorite. Here is the YouTube link for your viewing pleasure. I was going to additionally post Joey Potter (aka brainwashed "Kate" Holmes)'s abysmal rendition of "On My Own" from the same episode, but I just don't have the strength.

I think my effort in this post just proved to be as sad as those who contributed to the Pacey Witter Wiki page, but, enjoy the video.

xoxo,
Lex

No comments: