Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I see pretty girls everywhere I go.

I'm sure most people have seen Johnny Knoxville's movie The Ringer by now. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I think that those who see it as detrimental to people with disabilities should chill the eff out. The Kennedy family and the Special Olympics have endorsed the film because of its overall message of tolerance. That being said, I really want the band from the movie's dance scene, The Kids of Widney High, to come to Pittsburgh. They are a band of real special ed kids from LA and I think they're awesome.



xoxo,
Lex

1 comment:

Davey Boy said...

I love this song, and it was my idea for you to post it here. It was also my idea for you to bring this band to Pittsburgh, so if they come, you better get me some backstage passes or something!