Thursday, November 29, 2007

Attention, hoes: Buddha does not have love for your nude photos.

Buddha from I Love New York 2 has posted a MySpace bulletin kindly requesting that you stop sending him nude photographs of yourself:


Date: Nov 28, 2007 10:41 AM
Subject: ***** WOMEN PLEASE READ ******
Body: Females, DO NOT EVERY SEND ME ANY NUDE PICTURES!! I will delete you hoe-ish ass and block you from contacting me FOREVER!!My mom didn't raise a no dog! I don't even know WHAT about my character that you've seen thus far would make a female even THINK that I'm that type of guy. DISGUSTINGLY OFFENSIVE!! and my patience for it is up. p.s. All of my LADIES please don't take offense as I'm only talking to the HOES out there, REAL TALK!.

Hear that? Do not "EVERY" send him any nude pictures! Ladies, please. Have some self-respect and send your nudes to Tailor Made instead! REAL TALK!
xoxo,
Lex

No comments: